how to add object from dict

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh mohsen at pahlevanzadeh.org
Wed Oct 16 20:37:21 EDT 2013

You say right, but i don't any time to read all of content of
http://sscce.org/ , But when i saw its description , i found out , it's
a set of law for good answer/question, Also i saw PEP 8 , it's like old
style C, and i like CamelCase.
But now, all of my code doesn't work and related to the given traceback
of i sent you.

--mohsen