Testing BlockHosts

Gary Herron gherron at digipen.edu
Thu Oct 17 15:15:36 EDT 2013

On 10/17/2013 04:50 AM, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> On 16Oct2013 16:13, T.h.i.r.d_3y3 at hotmail.com <T.h.i.r.d_3y3 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Can somebody tell me how I can test BockHosts? I want to see if
>> an IP address gets blocked or not, as I have to provide evidence
>> of testing for a presentation.
> Well, you could ping it I suppose... Unless you're offline. Or
> behind a firewall that blocks ping but passes specific other traffic.
> Or...
>
> This seems like a rather vague question.
>
> What has this to do with Python?
I think BockHosts is written Python, but still, this is the wrong place
to ask that question.   The OP had best ask the authors of the
application about using the application.  Actual Python questions are
welcome here and will probably generate answers.

Gary Herron

--
Dr. Gary Herron
Department of Computer Science