error message: "Cannot find GStreamer Python Library"

rickcheney at gmail.com rickcheney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 12:29:53 EDT 2013

I am trying to run a Python script and I get the error message: "Cannot find GStreamer Python Library".  I have Windows XP.  I tried uninstalling and re-installing GStreamer but that didn't fix the error message. I installed the complete version of GStreamer.  Anybody have any ideas of things to try to fix this?  Is there a Python file that looks for the location of GStreamer that I can edit to point to the correct location?  I am using Python 27.