Query on Python Compiled source--Urgent

Alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 14 07:37:03 EDT 2013

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:41:35 +0800, chandan kumar wrote:

> Now my question is of there any issue with logging to excel it should
> happen for the first test suite itself,but it occurs in either 2,3,4 or
> 5 test suite. Some it runs without any issues.

Logging to excel is probably a wrong thing to do (it is not a good idea
to tie yourself into a 3rd party format that can be changed any time)

you would be better to log to a csv file which can then be opened by
excell OR ANY OTHER spreadsheet application.

it is also far easier to use the CSV module than attempting to write a
native XLS file

--
Mal: "I've seen you without your clothes on before.  Never thought I'd see
you naked."