basic maze problem with turtle

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 18:03:04 EDT 2013

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 14:53:36 -0700, baujacob wrote:

> Is there anyway I can force the user back to the starting point
> when the turtle hits the wall?

Yes, however, do not expect us to code it for you.

Rather, discuss your method, and how you think it should be coded, or
even better your solution, and why it doesn't do what you expect, and we
will attempt to lead you to solving your problem.

At present, with no idea of how your maze is represented in terms of data
structure, it would be near on impossible for anyone here, no matter how
expert they are in coding python, to write code that interacts with it.

Except perhaps Nikos. Nikos can probably write you extremely elegant one
line python solutions to any coding problem you describe to him. His
solutions might suffer the very minor flaw of not working, but they're
guaranteed to be Nikos certified aesthetically pure, and hence far
superior to any solution more mundane coders might produce.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com