Would you l like to take over lockfile?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Oct 13 22:24:09 EDT 2013

Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> writes:

> I don't have the time or inclination to continue supporting lockfile (
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/lockfile/). If you'd like to take it over, let
> me know.

I have some experience working with the above project, and am willing to
assist. Please join us on the developer discussion forum for the code,
<URL:http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/python-lockfile-devel>.

In my opinion, we *really* need someone to become the domain expert for
the code on Windows.

--
 \      “Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than |
  `\  it ceases to be serious when people laugh.” —George Bernard Shaw |