Python was designed (was Re: Multi-threading in Python vs Java)

Peter Cacioppi peter.cacioppi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 15:24:47 EDT 2013

Paul Rubin said:

"FYI, there is real though imprecise garbage collection for C.  Web
search for "Boehm garbage collection" should find more info"

Very interesting. This wasn't around the last time I launched a C/C++ project from scratch. Thanks for the tip.

I have to admit, off the top of my head I can't quite grok how it could possibly work .... which means I will learn something from studying it. But not right now.

Thanks! Some great CS minds on this forum.