Python was designed (was Re: Multi-threading in Python vs Java)

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 03:31:44 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On 21/10/2013 07:44, Peter Cacioppi wrote:
>> [ a whole lot of stuff ]
>
> As my crystal ball is once again being mended, would you please be kind
> enough to tell all of us who and exactly what you're replying to.

Mine is in service at the moment. It says that Peter was actually trying to say:

"I use Google Groups and it sucks, so I delete all the context because
then nobody can see how much it sucks at showing context."

Peter, please can you use a different posting method? GG doesn't wrap
text properly, so it often results in really long lines with only a
single angle-bracket marking it as a quote, which makes the _next_
level of citation ugly.

ChrisA