Python was designed (was Re: Multi-threading in Python vs Java)

Peter Cacioppi peter.cacioppi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:56:14 EDT 2013

> give me practicality beats purity any day of the week :)

Without some notion of theory you will end up with php instead of python (see how I looped the thread back around on track ... you're welcome).

If you think php is no worse than python for building reliable, readable code bases than god love you. Readability is huge for allowing efficient team development of larger projects, and readability flows from these sort of discussions.