Python was designed (was Re: Multi-threading in Python vs Java)

Peter Cacioppi peter.cacioppi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 20:18:58 EDT 2013

> only I'm focusing on the importance of design rather than deifying
> the person who designed it.

I'm cool with deification here. I'll happily get on my knees and bow towards Holland while chanting "Guido ...  I'm not worthy" 5 times a day, if that's part of the cult.

Want an odd and ranty thread this one turned into. I think Python is awesome. For me, it literally inspires awe.

If you don't agree, and yet you're working in Python anyway, I kind of feel bad for you, just a little.

Cheers and thanks again.