Python was designed (was Re: Multi-threading in Python vs Java)

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 13:32:32 EDT 2013

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:56:27 AM UTC+5:30, zipher wrote:
> Yes, well clearly we are not "having the same thoughts", yet the
> purpose of the academic establishment is to pin down such terminology
> and not have these sloppy understandings everywhere.  You dig?

Heh Mark I am really sorry.  I think this is the third or fourth time that I say something to which you reply with such egregious rubbish -- parsing has something to do with card-punches?!?! Yeah like python has something to do with the purple shirt I am wearing -- that a dozen others jump at you with a resounding 'Cut the crap!'

Well speaking for myself, I know I speak more wisely sometimes and more stupidly at others and I would wish my penalizers to calibrate the punishment to the crime.

Likewise here. I certainly 'dig' your passion to clean up the 'sloppy understandings everywhere' and would only wish for you the sanity of more knowledge of the subject before you begin to hold forth.