OT: looking for best solutions for tracking projects and skills

Rob Clewley rob.clewley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 13:21:19 EDT 2013

I don't know about civic hacking, but Trello is a free online tool to
track high level aspects of collaborative projects. It is somewhat
focused on a "to do" planning perspective. But with the customizable
columns, labels, and checklists associated with items in the view I
think you might be able to track static info like skills.

-Rob