Python 3.2 | WIndows 7 -- Multiprocessing and files not closing

Isaac Gerg isaac.gerg at gergltd.com
Thu Oct 10 12:44:46 EDT 2013

Sorry, I am just providing pseudo code since I the code i have is quite large.

As I mentioned, the code works fine when I remove the multirpcessing stuff so the filename is not the issue (though you are right in your correction).

Someone with the same problem posted a smaller, more complete example here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/948119/preventing-file-handle-inheritance-in-multiprocessing-lib

None of the solutions posted work.