How to make Tkinter Listbox entry insensitive?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Oct 10 20:18:35 EDT 2013

> It seems that this could be handled fairly straight-forwardly by
subclassing either Listbox or Frame to implement your own, custom widget.

I will freely admit that I am far from facile with Tk widgets. I've been
using GTK for most GUI apps for a long while (when I need to write such
things), but simple lists are such a PITA with GTK that I ran screaming to
Tkinter. If this small application gets much more complex, I will take a
look at subclassing Listbox.

Skip