Is this the room for an argument?

John Ladasky john_ladasky at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 11 00:26:55 EDT 2013

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 5:07:11 PM UTC-7, Roy Smith wrote:
> I'd like an argument, please.

'Receptionist' (Rita Davies) - Yes, sir?
'Man' (Michael Palin) - I'd like to have an argument please.
'Receptionist' - Certainly sir, have you been here before...?
'Man' - No, this is my first time.
'Receptionist' - I see. Do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking the course?
'Man' - Well, what would be the cost?
'Receptionist' - Yes, it's one pound for a five-minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.
'Man' - Well, I think it's probably best if I start with the five-minute one and see how it goes from there. OK?
'Receptionist' - Fine - I'll see who's free at the moment...Mr.Du-Bakey's free, but he's a little bit concilliatory...Yes, try Mr.Barnard - Room 12.
'Man' - Thank you.

:^)