Cookie gets changed when hit comes from a referrer

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Wed Oct 9 15:26:12 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-09 19:28, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 09/10/2013 19:06, Denis McMahon wrote:
>> Find the relevant forums and ask in them.
>
> Why am I thinking of this
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There%27s_a_Hole_in_My_Bucket ?

There's a bug in my program, dear newsgroup, dear newsgroup,
There's a bug in my program, dear newsgroup a bug.

Then fix it, dear Nikos, dear Nikos, dear Nikos,
Then fix it, dear Nikos, dear Nikos, fix it.

With what shall I fix it, dear newsgroup, dear newsgroup,
With what shall I fix it, dear newsgroup, with what?

The traceback, dear Nikos, dear Nikos, dear Nikos,
The traceback, dear Nikos, dear Nikos, traceback.

The problem's not Python, dear newsgroup, dear newsgroup,
The problem's not Python, dear newsgroup, what now?

Try Google, dear Nikos, dear Nikos, dear Nikos,
Try Google, dear Nikos, dear Nikos, Google.

But what shall I query, dear newsgroup, dear newsgroup,
But what shall I query, dear newsgroup, but what?

Some keywords, dear Nikos, dear Nikos, dear Nikos,
Some keywords, dear Nikos, dear Nikos, keywords.

I know it's off-topic, dear newsgroup, dear newsgroup,
I know it's off-topic, dear newsgroup, but help...

I can see the similarity ;-)

-tkc