Cookie gets changed when hit comes from a referrer

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 11:20:07 EDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος
<nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> Στις 9/10/2013 5:43 μμ, ο/η Denis McMahon έγραψε:
>
>> On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 01:52:44 +0300, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:
>>
>>> Στις 8/10/2013 10:29 μμ, ο/η Denis McMahon έγραψε:

>>> Is there something i can try to isolate the problem and make it work?
>>> By whole counters project is based on cookie handling now....
>>

>> See those last two paragraphs there that you quoted. You should have read
>> them.
>>
> ok so then tell me where i should ask this.

I already told you where to learn about cookies.  Try that first.
People will be nicer to your questions if you show you are willing to
come prepared.  As to where to ask -- perhaps there is an http mailing
list.  Your code can't work if you don't know how cookies work.
--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com