Image manipulation

Gary Herron gary.herron at islandtraining.com
Fri Oct 4 12:14:57 EDT 2013

On 10/04/2013 03:52 AM, markotaht at gmail.com wrote:
> Is there a way using the python 3.3.2 whidout any additional downloaded moduls, to get a pixels RGB value?

No (I guess).

If you want a better answer, then you'll have to give us a *much* better
question.   Get a pixel from *what*?  (screen?  image on disk?  image on
web page?  printed image on paper?  ...?) On what operating system?
Using what kind of a graphics/imaging hardware/software?   How are said
pixels being written?

Please understand how broad the term pixel is and how little information
your question has provided.   Try again with a full description of what
you want, and we'll try to provide a useful answer.

Gary Herron