Where does MySQLdb put inserted data?

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Oct 4 04:34:22 EDT 2013

On Fri, 04 Oct 2013 09:38:41 +0200, F.R. wrote:

> Hi,
>      As of late clipboard pasting into a terminal sometimes fails (a
> known bug, apparently), I use MySQLdb to access MySQL tables.
[...]

You appear to have posted to the wrong list. This is a Python list, not
MySQL. Nothing in your question appears to be about Python. If I am
mistaken, please re-word your question explain what Python code you are
having trouble with, what you tried, what you expected, and what it
actually did.

--
Steven