Can arbitrary code run in a server if someone's know just the MySQL password?

Νίκος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:46:08 EDT 2013

Στις 2/10/2013 4:58 μμ, ο/η Ned Batchelder έγραψε:
> On 10/2/13 9:41 AM, Νίκος wrote:
>> Στις 2/10/2013 4:25 μμ, ο/η Steven D'Aprano έγραψε:

>>> Yes, it is possible.
>>
>> Is that what might have happened and someone managed to upload the
>> .html file in '~/home/nikos/www/' ?
>>
>> Can you think of any other way?
>>

> As others have said in this thread, this is not a Python topic. Find
> another forum for this question.  Do not ask it here again.
>
> You've said that you can improve.  Show us by not asking non-Python
> questions here.
>
> --Ned.
But i need to know what happened and how this .html file got uploaded.
This is not a python question, but this happened from this pythons NG.
And perhaps my python code was being utilized fo this upload to happen.

I must know.

--
*What is now proved was once only imagined!*