Killing threads with TB (was: Can arbitrary code run in a server if someone's know just the MySQL password?)

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Wed Oct 2 09:21:43 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-02 05:38, feedthetroll at gmx.de wrote:
> (Hey Thunderbird has a very useful new feature. Ignore thread.)

Unfortunately, as of when I last tested it, it only works in the
newsgroup part of TB, not the mail portion of TB.

Sadly, Claws-Mail (my current mailer) doesn't have a native
kill-thread functionality, but it does support external message
filters, so I threw together a kill-thread filter in Python (bringing
this back on-topic) which duplicates the TB functionality that I
missed.

-tkc