Formal-ity and the Church-Turing thesis

Ravi Sahni ganeshsahni07 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 09:01:21 EDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:14 AM, rusi <rustompmody at gmail.com> wrote:
> To explain at length will be too long and OT (off-topic) for this list.
> I'll just give you a link and you tell me what you make of it:
> http://sloan.stanford.edu/mousesite/Secondary/Whorfframe2.html

I am trying to read link. Very new idea: Buildings can catch fire by
wrong boards!!

Later part difficult for me to read.  (My English not powerful --please excuse.)
I will make my fullest efforts to read on your recommend but I not
clear the connection with computers, programming, computer science and
so on.  Also this Mr. Mark Lawrence question.

--
Ravi