JUST GOT HACKED

Νίκος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:30:01 EDT 2013

Στις 2/10/2013 4:12 μμ, ο/η Antoon Pardon έγραψε:
> Op 02-10-13 14:51, Steven D'Aprano schreef:
>> On Wed, 02 Oct 2013 04:42:32 -0700, feedthetroll wrote:
>>
>>> "Learning for personal pleasure" and "business server" can't be true
>>> both.
>>
>> Utter nonsense. Some people are fortunate enough to be paid to do
>> something that gives them pleasure. Many programmers and system
>> administrators are in that lucky position. I am sorry that you
>> (apparently) get no pleasure from learning new programming and sys admin
>> skills, but don't imagine that everyone is like that.
>
> And how do you come to that conclusion? As far as I understand
> feedthetroll only implied you shouldn't do your *learning* for
> personal pleasure on the business server.

You learn and you are forced to solve problems better when you deal with
real time problems.

An aprt of that, no matter well prepared you become you still have a lot
to learn during the process, so in that context nobody can be "really
ready" to start something.

You just have some basic understanding and buil up from there.