JUST GOT HACKED

Νίκος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:28:41 EDT 2013

Στις 2/10/2013 2:02 πμ, ο/η Zero Piraeus έγραψε:
> In other words: you weren't "hacked". You'd been repeatedly told that
> you had publicly visible source code on the net containing passwords in
> plain text; all anyone had to do was login to your server with the
> credentials you negligently exposed, and open a text editor. If that's
> hacking, I'm Neo.

I'am aware of that fact, but the line you are refering too was just
initiating a mysql connection:

con = pymysql.connect( db = 'mypass', user = 'myuser', passwd =
'mysqlpass', charset = 'utf8', host = 'localhost' )

That was viewable by the link Mark have posted.

But this wasnt my personal's account's login password, that was just the
mysql password.

Mysql pass != account's password

> That's not to say someone else *hasn't* pissed in your bucket, but if
> they have, they won't have publicised the fact.

Ah, now i shoudl worry for more people breaking in?

> By the way: if you haven't already, you'll want to remove the extra line
> from your .htaccess file.

Tell me the line you are referring to.
Yes i added some line but i want you to tell me which line is that.

> case it isn't obvious: no, it wasn't
> Mark Lawrence.

Who was it then, you?