JUST GOT HACKED

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:11:21 EDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Νίκος <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> All i can say its that my visitor's websites are working smoothly and the
> DNS, Mail issues and Python experiments are happening to my personal
> account, i don't mess at all with my client's data and their settings.

But when you expose your account to vulnerabilities, you expose your
customers' web sites too. If you insist on doing this both ways, get
yourself a separate computer - maybe just run your own server at home,
it won't be the best but it'll be easy to do. That way, if you let
every man and his dog into your test box, your customers aren't
affected.

However, this is a non-Python subject, and one you'll do well to
research on Google rather than ask about.

ChrisA