JUST GOT HACKED

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 14:42:18 EDT 2013

On 01/10/2013 14:27, Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick wrote:

> It looks like you are accusing someone of doing something without any
> proof whatsoever.  Would you like help with the fallout of the lawsuit
> that I hope Mark might (should!) come up with?

Why would I want to sue someone who's very kindly given me the longest,
loudest laugh I've had in years?  Besides I can't afford a lawyer, don't
want to put any money the way of ThievingScumbagLawyers.co.uk, and what
is the point of sueing a person who almost certainly is going bust and
hence can't afford to pay up.

Finally it was most certainly *NOT* me who did the hacking.  If it had
of been I would have taken the same type of action just to teach Nikos a
lesson, but I would have owned up to my trickery after a few hours.  As
it happens my skills are so outdated that I wouldn't have the faintest
idea where to start, unless of course I'd have taken the trouble of
wading through the gazillions of posts talking about websites here with
the occasional mention of how (not) to write Python.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence