I haev fixed it

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 11:48:02 EDT 2013

On Wed, 02 Oct 2013 15:01:31 +0100, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> I want a full apology to this entire group now for your behaviour, and a
> very specific formal apology to myself for your completely unfounded
> allegations.  I expect to see this by 23:59 2nd October 2013 BST.

Honestly? Or you'll do what? Sulk? Cry like a baby? Whinge and whine
loudly? Or are you going to throw money away on this? Because if you are,
I have a bridge for sale.

He's an idiot. Everyone can see he's an idiot. I don't think anyone here
believes that he has any ability at all in identifying who used what
method to upload a file to his server.

If you want to make yourself appear to be as stupid as he makes himself
appear all the time, carry on making demands. Because when push comes to
shove, the only satisfaction you'll ever get is by taking civil action
against him, and that's going to mean you putting your money up front,
and hoping you can recover those costs from him afterwards. If he hasn't
got the money, your costs judgement against him is just a piece of
worthless paper, but your legal costs in bringing the action are your
responsibility.

So before starting down the path of threatening legal action, I suggest
you run a comprehensive credit check on your target.

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com