I haev fixed it

Νίκος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 07:06:18 EDT 2013

Στις 1/10/2013 1:58 μμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Νίκος <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>> How did this happened i asked.
>> I must know how did this happen so i take action to prevent it from
>> happening again.
>>
>> I you want to congratulate Mark Lawrence do it in private.
>
> You know it was Mark, then? Okay. In that case, ask him directly. If
> not, I advise you to refrain from making bald statements that you
> can't back.

He started the thread didn't he?

He also posted couple days agon if i have fixes a link form a domain i
host which provided my source code in plain text.

Let alone his hatred agaisnt me.

Considerign the above I think its safe to say it was him.

> You really need to sort out your own security. Don't go begging
> someone else for help - not everyone is courteous enough to just put
> an HTML file down and send an email from your account. Some people
> will actually destroy things.

I'am not begging anyone.
I have aksed a question as to HOW this might have happened.
But it seems you don't want to provide an explanation although i think
you might have a theory.