I haev fixed it

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 06:58:24 EDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Νίκος <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> How did this happened i asked.
> I must know how did this happen so i take action to prevent it from
> happening again.
>
> I you want to congratulate Mark Lawrence do it in private.

You know it was Mark, then? Okay. In that case, ask him directly. If
not, I advise you to refrain from making bald statements that you
can't back.

You really need to sort out your own security. Don't go begging
someone else for help - not everyone is courteous enough to just put
an HTML file down and send an email from your account. Some people
will actually destroy things.

ChrisA