I haev fixed it

Νίκος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 06:16:59 EDT 2013

Στις 1/10/2013 11:59 πμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM,  <nikos at secure.superhost.gr> wrote:
>> http://superhost.gr/warning.html
>
> Okay, who posted this? I'm thinking possibly someone may have access
> to your server again.
>
> ChrisA

Hi chris,

I just saw thios thread, although half an hour earlier i opened anew one
myself.

Just logged in via FTP to my server and i saw an uploade file named
"Warnign html"

Contents were:

WARNING

I am incompetent. Do not hire me!

Question:

WHO AND MOST IMPORTNTANLY HOW DID HE MANAGED TO UPLOAD THIS FILE ON MY
ACCOUNT?

PLEASE ANSWER ME, I WONT GET MAD, BUT THIS IS AN IMPORTANT SECURITY RISK.

SOMEONES MUST HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT, DOES THE SOURCE CODE OF MY MAIN
PYTHON SCRIPT APPEARS SOMEPLACE AGAIN?!?!