class implementation

Rhodri James rhodri at wildebst.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 19:41:33 EDT 2013

On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 15:05:26 +0100, <markotaht at gmail.com> wrote:

> Parent class is at the link.

Please quote some context when you reply.  What link?

Then again, I'm not about to click on some random link someone posts to a
newsgroup.  Apart from being one of the classic ways to get a virus onto
my computer, it's rather selfish of you.  While your newsgroup posting
will stay around essentially forever, the link will eventually rot.  At
some point in the future, no one will be able to follow that link, so no
one will be able to learn from what you have done.

Please show your working, it makes it so much easier for the rest of us to
understand what you meant when you use terms so loosely!