UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb6 in position 0: invalid start byte

Νίκος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 04:52:54 EDT 2013

Στις 2/10/2013 10:23 πμ, ο/η Antoon Pardon έγραψε:
> Op 02-10-13 03:36, Steven D'Aprano schreef:
>> On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 09:27:22 +0200, Antoon Pardon wrote:
>>
>>> People pay for some kind of guaranteed uptime.
>>
>> You have *no idea* what sort of contract Nikos has with his customers.
>> Nor do you know have any idea what fees he charges. For all we know, he
>> is promising, and charging for, 99% uptime while delivering 99.9% uptime.
>
> Which is beside the point. It is very well possible to rip someone of
> and in the mean time have a contract that makes ripping that person of,
> legal.
>
> It is also possible one behaves in a way similar as if ripping
> others off, but that your "victims" are lucky and don't experience
> a bad outcome (yet).
>
>> I know you are getting off on hating Nikos, but take it elsewhere.
>
> I know you are getting off insinuating hate of those who dare to
> critisize Nikos harshly, but take it elsewhere.

I'am not ripping anyone off.
I designed all their websites and i host all their websiutes.
All their websites do work properly as expected.

I only trial and error with my perosnal domain, personal account only.
The only thing i did change system wide was installing Python 3.3.2 for
perosnal reasons and rewrite the code for that.

But, wy iam a sitting here and explainign myself to you.....