UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb6 in position 0: invalid start byte

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Wed Oct 2 03:23:03 EDT 2013

Op 02-10-13 03:36, Steven D'Aprano schreef:
> On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 09:27:22 +0200, Antoon Pardon wrote:
>
>> People pay for some kind of guaranteed uptime.
>
> You have *no idea* what sort of contract Nikos has with his customers.
> Nor do you know have any idea what fees he charges. For all we know, he
> is promising, and charging for, 99% uptime while delivering 99.9% uptime.

Which is beside the point. It is very well possible to rip someone of
and in the mean time have a contract that makes ripping that person of,
legal.

It is also possible one behaves in a way similar as if ripping
others off, but that your "victims" are lucky and don't experience
a bad outcome (yet).

> I know you are getting off on hating Nikos, but take it elsewhere.

I know you are getting off insinuating hate of those who dare to
critisize Nikos harshly, but take it elsewhere.

--
Antoon Pardon