how to implement a queue-like container with sort function

iMath redstone-cold at 163.com
Thu Nov 28 20:54:56 EST 2013

I want to a fixed length list-like container, it should have a sorted()-like function that I can use to sort it,I think there should also a function I can use it to detect whether the numbers of items in it reaches the length of the container , because if the numbers of items in it reaches the length(fixed) of the container,I want to process the data in it .Is there a container in Python like this ?If not, what base container should be used to implement such container?

the container is similar to queue ,but queue doesn't have a sort  function