Jython - Can't access enumerations?

Eamonn Rea eamonnrea at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 12:22:04 EST 2013

Hello! I'm using Jython to write a game with Python/Jython/LibGDX. I wasn't having any trouble, and everything was going well, but sadly I can't access items in enumerations.

If you know about the LibGDX library and have used it, you'll probably know about the BodyType enumeration for Box2D. I was trying to access the BodyType item in the enumeration. This didn't work, as Jython couldn't find the BodyType enumeration. I asked on the LibGDX forum and no one could help. So I'm hoping that someone here could help :-)

So, is this a problem with LibGDX or Jython? I'm using the latest version of Jython.

Thanks!