Python project

Johannes Findeisen mailman at hanez.org
Wed Nov 27 22:07:15 EST 2013

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:43:27 -0800 (PST)
ngangsia akumbo wrote:

> Hi everyone

Hi,

> I a beginner in python. The first project is to build an online city guide start with my own city. I will need some support on where to get started.

Take a look at the Django Web framework: https://www.djangoproject.com/

But, you really need to know a lot more then just a little piece of
Python. You need to know how web applications actually work and how to
implement a frontend using HTML, CSS etc.

Are you aware of this? Python will not do that for you.

> support like where to find the required resources which will help me, libraries, tutorials on similar project etc.

I believe you will not find libraries, tutorials etc. for creating a
"city guide" on the web. That is your job. You need to implement your
business idea yourself, using maybe Python.

Please give us more information about the state of your project and
what you have tried to implement and what you are missing... There are
lots of libraries available for Python doing most of the jobs you want
to have done.

Do you want us to explain how to build a web application?

Regards,
Johannes