error

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Wed Nov 27 19:55:14 EST 2013

On 27Nov2013 16:37, speen saba <moonlightmadness86 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there,
>    I am attending the lectures, and written the codes according to lectures. Professor's codes are working fine, but my one gives an error. I am new to python. Please it's a humble request, just be easy on me while making me understand about the code. It will be much appreciated.

Well, right at the top of your code you set "P" to be a list:

> p = [1,2]

Are you sure you don't want to print pp1.x or pp2.x or cp1.x or cp2.x?

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

Achilles, a PHD student, had to choose between having a passionate but poor
life as an academic or a dull but rich life as a IT professional yuppie.
Legend has it that he chose poverty.