Python application for rpm creation

Unix SA d.joshi84 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 11:54:20 EST 2013

Hey,

sorry, this is something new for me and i am looking if something is
already developed, btw i am not looking for python module creation packages
.. what i am looking is for ex .. my users have their code written in C or
Java or any other lang and they want to package it in Linux RPM and for
that is that any tool which can help to create SPEC file ?//

i am aware of tito.. which can help me for building RPM.. but before that i
am looking for tool to create spec file.

Regards,
DJ