Excute script only from another file

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 22:45:28 EST 2013

On Monday, November 25, 2013 8:41:07 PM UTC-6, Chris Angelico wrote:

> Totally sure-fire. Absolutely prevents any execution until it's
> renamed.

Doh! It seems Python's quite the sneaky little snake!

> By the way, what does "associate" mean, and what does it have
> to do with file names?

Hmm, I did not see his "command line snip-it" and assumed his users where not "command line savvy", therefor they would be running the script via a mouse click -- still probably not "sure fire" advice either.

Okay, Rick was wrong once. get over it! :-P"