Excute script only from another file

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 20:56:27 EST 2013

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:09:13 PM UTC-6, Chris Angelico wrote:
> My point was that Rick had made the assumption that the GUI was
> *everything* and that users were able to do nothing beyond
> double-clicking on icons

For some people the GUI *is* everything.

Most people are unaware that life *even* exists beyond the
"point and click". Heck, If you opened a command prompt in
front of them, they'd run and hide in a closet for the next
three hours consumed with fear. They'd probably convince
themselves that "cryptic commands" in a "black window" could
be nothing less than sorcery -- and that's usually when the
pitchforks come out.

Chris, it's obvious you need to climb down from the tower
and mingle with the peasants a bit -- don't worry, we'll
delouse you when you get back ;-)