finding masking boundary indices

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 09:35:11 EST 2013

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 1:29 AM, Sudheer Joseph <sjo.india at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>            I have a masked array like in the attached link, I wanted to find indices of the bounds where the mask is false ie in this case of depth file where there is depth less than shore. Is there a pythonic way of finding the boundary indices? please advice?
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3heUQNme7G5d2dYZzgxTG1NdG8/edit?usp=sharing

First piece of advice: Don't post a link that requires that you share
the file with us :) We can't see what you've posted there. Actually,
just don't post a link at all, for preference; include your code right
here in the mail, that's the most effective.

Also: Please don't use Google Groups. It makes your posts ugly in the
archive, as the lines are not wrapped, and it has some abysmal
practices with regard to replies/follow-ups. There are better news
clients around; alternatively, you can read and post on the mailing
list python-list at python.org, which carries the same content. Here's
the mailing list: