Got a Doubt ! Wanting for your Help ! Plz make it ASAP !

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 09:13:50 EST 2013

On Friday, November 22, 2013 6:22:29 PM UTC+5:30, Bharath Kummar wrote:
> Hello Sir/Mam,
> Could you please help me with my current research ?  Am implementing the concept in python language.
> My doubts are :
> 1)  Is it possible to Retrieve the address of a variable in python ?
> 2)  Is it possible to Delete the Address of the Variable and create a new dynamic address inside the compiler/interpreter itself ?
> 3)  Is it easy to find the Binary equivalence of a given Alphanumeric String ?
> 4)  Is it possible to count the number of 1's in the Binary equivalence ?
> Could you PLEASE provide me with the codes (codes only for the asked queries) ?
> Your reply counts a lot for me and my research !  I love to explore more in python.

1) id will give you addresses.  Except that
   - not portable ie not guaranteed to be a m/c address
   - its of an object not a variable
   - if you are thinking C, its mostly useless

2) del will delete objects -- like free in C
   Except that like above, thinking in C will cause more problems than it solves

3,4 I cant make out what you mean