Got a Doubt ! Wanting for your Help ! Plz make it ASAP !

Bharath Kummar bathubharath94 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 07:52:29 EST 2013

Hello Sir/Mam,

Could you please help me with my current research ?  Am implementing the
concept in python language.
My doubts are :
1)  Is it possible to Retrieve the address of a variable in python ?
2)  Is it possible to Delete the Address of the Variable and create a new
dynamic address inside the compiler/interpreter itself ?
3)  Is it easy to find the Binary equivalence of a given Alphanumeric
String ?
4)  Is it possible to count the number of 1's in the Binary equivalence ?

Could you PLEASE provide me with the codes (codes only for the asked
queries) ?
Your reply counts a lot for me and my research !  I love to explore more in
python.

Awaiting for your Response (Please reply ASAP).

Best,
Bharath
(+91 9025338332)