What's wrong?New hand.<Head first python>chapter7/8 webapp -No such CGI script

曹守正 shouzheng.cao at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 03:48:35 EST 2013

My webapp is once good to use. Now I do not know what happened. It can not work.
when i type http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/generate_list.py , http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/generate_timing_data.py, or anything after cgi-bin in my chrome. It all turns out like Message: No such CGI script ('/cgi-bin/generate_timing_data.py'). Error code explanation: 404 - Nothing matches the given URI.
I even download the webapp on http://www.headfirstlabs.com/books/hfpython/
Still it does not work.
(you can download the app on the website,that is chapter 8. And the app is in file webapp-chapter8)
Thank you!