Newbie - Trying to Help a Friend

Gary Herron gary.herron at islandtraining.com
Thu Nov 21 23:17:14 EST 2013

On 11/21/2013 03:55 PM, bradleybooth12345 at gmail.com wrote:
> the problem i have is that it's just giving me the first number of the sequence not the actual sequence

Not when I run it.  After correcting the indentation errors, I get the
correct sequence *except* that it's missing the first number.

You are making it very hard to help you.  Please show us the *whole*
session: the procedure (correctly indented please), the call of the
procedure, the print that outputs the result and the actual printed
result.  Also provide an explanation of why the output is not what you
wanted.

Then perhaps we can get to the bottom of this.

Gary Herron