My first real request for help

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Nov 19 17:23:31 EST 2013

On Tuesday 19 November 2013 17:20:54 Ethan Furman did opine:

> On 11/19/2013 08:19 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> >> How about inserting a
> >>
> >> print cmd
> >>
> >> before the line
> >>
> >> child = Popen(cmd)
> >
> > You are suggesting I edit /usr/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py?
>
> Yup.  Just make sure and change it back after you figure out what's
> going on.
>
> --
> ~Ethan~

Tried, no deal, took it back to the -bak copy.

Where I need the Popen patch was actually in /usr/bin/axis, which is the
name of the programs gui I run.  There are several available.

Many Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

<Overfiend> Joy: Hey, I'm an asshole.  Assholes emit odious gas.
            That's what we do.
         law-abiding citizens.