UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xff in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Wed Nov 27 07:37:09 EST 2013

On 27/11/2013 08:31, Hoàng Tuấn Việt wrote:
> I cannot see your reply in python-list until I search this question
> on Internet again.

(cc-ing the OP because of the nature of the problem)

Viet,

That's because you're not subscribed to the list. The way it works is
that you subscribe to the list and all your posts go to everyone else
who's subscribed and you see all their posts. At present, you're
operating as a "guest" which means that one of us has to approve every
post you make.

It looks as though Fabio's solved your current problem, but please try
subscribing if you want to post again: