Glade Survey

Juan Pablo Ugarte juanpablougarte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 22:34:50 EST 2013

On Mon, 2013-11-18 at 16:04 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 18 November 2013 16:04:14 Juan Pablo Ugarte did opine:
>
> > Hello everybody!
> >
> > We (Glade Developers) are conducting a user survey which will help us
> > take informed decisions to improve the overall developer experience.
> >
> > So please take a few minutes to complete the survey, we appreciate it!
> >
> > https://glade.gnome.org/registration.html
>
> Your certificate for https is invalid.  So I won't.

I do not have control over the web server at gnome, I only have access
to glade.gnome.org

It is true that it is not supplying owner information I guess it should
say GNOME Foundation, in any case gnome.org has they same problem so I
will contact the web administrators to notify them about the situation.

thanks

Juan Pablo