Glade Survey

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Nov 18 21:12:28 EST 2013

On Monday 18 November 2013 20:43:24 Chris Angelico did opine:

> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > On Monday 18 November 2013 16:04:14 Juan Pablo Ugarte did opine:
> >> Hello everybody!
> >>
> >> We (Glade Developers) are conducting a user survey which will help us
> >> take informed decisions to improve the overall developer experience.
> >>
> >> So please take a few minutes to complete the survey, we appreciate
> >> it!
> >>
> >> https://glade.gnome.org/registration.html
> >
> > Your certificate for https is invalid.  So I won't.
>
> Invalid in what way? It looks fine to me. Or is it that you don't
> trust its signer?
>
> ChrisA

Firefox barked at me.  So I backed away.  And now it works.  Phase of moon
sensitive?  Chew in wrong side of mouth?  Or you fixed it. :)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

If you give Congress a chance to vote on both sides of an issue, it
will always do it.
		-- Les Aspin, D., Wisconsin
         law-abiding citizens.