Glade Survey

Juan Pablo Ugarte juanpablougarte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 12:53:09 EST 2013

Hello everybody!

We (Glade Developers) are conducting a user survey which will help us take
informed decisions to improve the overall developer experience.

So please take a few minutes to complete the survey, we appreciate it!

https://glade.gnome.org/registration.html

Cheers

	Juan Pablo, on behalf of the Glade team

What is Glade?

Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
interfaces for the GTK+ [1] toolkit and the GNOME [2] desktop
environment.

The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML, and by using the
GtkBuilder [3] GTK+ object these can be loaded by applications
dynamically as needed.

By using GtkBuilder, Glade XML files can be used in numerous programming
languages [4] including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl, Python,and others.

Glade is Free Software released under the GNU GPL License [5]

[1] http://www.gtk.org/
[2] http://www.gnome.org/
[3] http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkBuilder.html
[4] http://www.gtk.org/language-bindings.php